Siku 6283 - 5er Geschenkset 4 (sortiert)

My son's been fascinated by construction vehicles for a while and so we bought him this set for christmas. Unfortunately I was disappointed with the quality of the toy. The lower half of the vehicles are made of metal but the rest is all plastic. The arm of the digger broke 2 weeks after the toy was bought and there is no way to fix it with glue as the arm is too thin. And please do note that my son wasn't rough with the toy at all. The garbage truck door falls off every time you pull it too far up. It can be put back again but its irritating to keep having to fix it every few minutes. My son dropped the bulldozer from his high chair and the paint chipped off the corner of the metal part. The green garbage truck containers are plastic of the cheapest type and the paper container doesn't open easily, if at all its meant to be opened, else its just another part of the set that's broken. The Cement mixer is the only vehicle that's still in one piece. But it's not the most used piece either. I'd give the set 1 star but since my son still loves them, carries them around where ever he goes and loves to play with them I'll give it three.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen